Rotating Profile Singles Dinner and Wine at La Cucina D'Italia for Young Professionals (MORE MEN NEEDED - Temporarily SOLD OUT for Women)
MORE MEN NEEDED - Temporarily SOLD OUT for Women
- New Friends (and a potential soul mate)
- Huge Dinner with Wine Included
- Free Valet Parking
- A Chance to Match Your Personality with Another, or to Open New Worlds with an Opposite
Given the huge success of these singles event (our last one was a huge sell out), this time we are throwing a dinner where we seat you at a table with people of similar interests, and then for dessert we rotate you to a table with people whose interests may be the opposite of yours.
This promises to be a fantastic evening and a new unique opportunity to meet fellow single young professionals. Join us as we take you on a cultural journey to Italy for an Italian dinner at the charming LA CUCINA D'ITALIA. When you are not mixing and mingling, experience the cuisine of Venice, Florence and Rome from their native Italian chefs.
(A) PROFILE DINNER: What is a profile singles dinner? A few days before the event, we will email you a few questions regarding yourself (e.g., where you grew up, what is your occupation, what is your religion, what is your age, etc.), as well as some questions as to what you are looking for in a person of the opposite sex. Our special team will take your survey and match you at the perfect table of 5 men/women whose interests and personality best match yours. Who knows ... at your table can be your future Mr. or Mrs. you never knew existed in Washington. We have had many marriages from our prior profile dinners.
(1) SIMILAR INTERESTS: FIRST HALF OF THE EVENING: Our team will then assign you a table of approximately ten fellow young professionals (evenly matched between the sexes) who we believe best meet your interests. Participating in the profiling is optional. Also, you are not required to answer any profiling questions that you do not wish to answer.
(2) OPPOSITES ATTRACT: SECOND HALF OF THE EVENING At the beginning of the evening, you will also be given a second table which you will be asked to rotate to after dinner. This table combines questionnaire responses of people's whose interests may be the complete opposite of yours. This does not mean that we will sit you with someone who is 20 years older or younger than you, or that if you are committed to meeting someone of a particular religious faith we will sit you with someone who is not into religion. Rather, you may find yourself sitting with someone whose music interests are completely different; or who has different hobbies than you; or who may come from a completely different part of the world. This gives you the chance to broaden your horizons and meet people whom you might never have thought you ever had anything in common with before, yet can potentially open up a whole new world for you.
1) FOUR COURSE ITALIAN DINNER:
(a) FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
(b) ITALIAN CHEF'S SALAD
(c) ITALIAN ENTRÉE:
(1) Veal Parmigiana
(2) Veal Piccata
(3) Chicken Francese
(4) Filet of Flounder, Broiled
(2) Surprise Italian cake
C) ITALIAN WINES: Throughout dinner, enjoy two special Italian wines - one red and one white - hand picked by our hosts to compliment this very special meal.
Suggested Attire: Dressy Casual
Directions: Alfio's La Cucina D' Italia
4515 Willard Ave,
Chevy Chase, MD
(Closest Metro is Friendship Heights on the Red Line)
Free Valet Parking is Available
Price subject to increase 5 PM Friday
May 31, 2013
Alfio's - La Cucina D' Italia